January 01, 2009

Sectional medicine

Just finished our “sectional medicine” cycle last Friday….
These, I took during our “Sectional medicine” cycle….


Walking towards the building where we had our class..


That is the building..


Entering the building…


This is teacher’s office…actually it’s not his.. maybe it’s his father’s office…
Nicely furnished..






Took this through the window…. Outside was still snowing quite heavily..


Out of nowhere, ting took out a box of chocolates and started to distribute it…




Took a picture with teo…


Groupmates…




After some time, we changed to another class, cause the office’s owner needed privacy for a while….
See what were we doing in the class??














Me sitting on teacher’s chair..hahaha…. you could guess that teacher wasn’t in the classroom….


Here is my Christmas presents from friends and FOR friend…
RIGHT SIDE: the black small box filled with chocolates named Ferrero Rondnoir..got it from Mariam…. That one box cost almost 50 rb eh…. She gave one to Josephine too..
The cute colorful notebook under the chocolates, I got it from an exchange gifts dinner..

LEFT SIDE: A bottle of chicken spicy seasoning oil… heard it is quite nice… that is a present for Khian Lu and Lynn wei from Josephine and I….


From left side: A chewy sweet from neighbor… a tube of medicine from another friend… and a box of cheese cake dessert from my ministry leader…


The medicine is for my mouth ulcer…the ulcer has not healed for almost a week, so I asked Mervyn to buy for me, it cost me 67 roubles!
So expensive, so I just joking with him, ask him to give me as a Christmas present…
He actually agreed! Hahaha…\
See my ulcer??




A Christmas present from mervyn, added with a white ribbon…
It is actually a stomalogical gel, contains antibiotic… but the pharmacist said can be used on ulcer…. Hope it’s effective…. Haha..


This is a medicine for ulcer also… From Malaysia…. Cost RM 14.50 ..meaning more expensive than the one I got it here…some smaller amount than mine…. Hmm….


Mint butter cake…baked by me….




-The End-

No comments: