December 24, 2008

Christmas preset, Christmas FREE cups?

Got this Christmas present from Johnny and Adeline to me and Josephine…


Chocolates…. Yummy….nice...thanks J & A! Merry Christmas!



Make another steamed cake for my ex-shepherd for her 22nd birthday and also Christmas present….. she gave me muffins baked by hostel 4 (not by hostel 5, so a bit different) and also a Christmas card… so ‘pai she’ if I didn’t give something in return ler…hahaha…
Previously, I baked kuih momo for her birthday, so this year, steamed cake will do la..
I added some chocolate cubes into the cake, but seems like it doesn’t work so well as for the baked one….. anyway, it came out not bad la… so still can give people…



Last but not least, BILLA, another new supermarket opened just a few days ago!
And it has special offer price for some products like chicken, veggies, chocolates and others….. till 8 of Jan… And with that, they also give a free cup for each purchase..
I got 3 cups altogether previously…. Gave 2 away…left 1 for myself…
And today, I went to Billa again and got another 2 new free cups..hahaha…
So, now I have 3 cups…. For wat? For FUN…. Since it’s Free ma…then I could break my cups without worry..hohoho….

Some cashier give the cup only if your purchase is over 100rb but only one cashier give cup eventhough you only buying one stuff…. So..if you want to get more cups, have to go to a correct punya cashier…hahaha….that’s what I did…. Shhh…….


That’s all for today…
Tonight was a quite snowy night…so tomorrow will be a white morning for us !
Have nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a lot CUPSSS ho~!~!!!!