January 15, 2009

Auto repair

my dream car

Wake up! Wake up! Just woke up from my sleep! Had a sweet dream just now! I dreamt of owning my favourite car coated with my beloved color name “RED”!

I promised myself before, to buy a car, a red car, for myself. But now, I haven’t even worked yet. Even when I started working, I have to save my salary up to buy a car but to save that big amount of money, takes up years and years!

Besides, I have to do some research of this car’s spare parts whether the spare parts are easily to get and with a reasonable price too. Because even though you get the car and the spare parts are super expensive, it is not worth it!

And so, throughout my research, I have found this website which provides auto repair online. This auto repair shops online are members of a network of “best in class” collision repair experts.

To join and be a part of this network shop owners must be committed to excellence in quality and customer service and also be focused on continuous improvement. The network holds its members accountable to its core values.

The most important thing is that this network works in alliance with the worldwide FIX AUTO Network

No comments: