December 02, 2008

Planning..

Here is the update!
Took these photos last Wednesday… was snowing quite heavily for a while, but it stopped snowing after 1 or 2 hours…..






This is the hospital …. We had our children infections, paediatric, reanimation here before… and now, we having our children surgery here too….

Took these while going to the class….


Frozen water… but only the superficial…


A black cat… the cats here are all look fat and their furs are also longer…
Does this cat looks like teo or Johnny? Hehehhehe…

Took the following pictures in one of the teacher’s room….
These are all the preserved anatomical parts of human…for future reference…




Took this picture with teo’s patient……
Try guess the age of this patient ? See how tall is he!


Did you guess it correctly?
He is only 14 years old!!! 14 years old ONLY with this height! 184 cm!!! So TALL!
Look at me! I realized that I am still living in a ‘primary student’s’ body…..
So short and looks so ‘children’!
Maybe I should change my hair to a more mature one! Like?

I planned to cut it shorter again …..such as:







OR this?





Which one??? I wanted the second one… but the hair cut here is damn expensive!
Maybe I could ask Josephine to cut it for me? Hmm….anyway, still in planning…

These are the latest photos, which was today…………..


Now, there are many apples available, different size and colors…..


Open air market….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good planning..