December 07, 2008

Cats exhibition

Saturday 7/12/2008

My Satur-Day started at 10.30 am….
Today’s programme was Cat exhibition…
There was a cat exhibition at 10am to 6 pm…
Went there with a friend of mine….
Took lots of cats pictures…these are some of it….


This is the entrance… entrance fee is 40 rb for adults, 30rb for children….

First, we saw this cats’ products for sale…



Started with the first cat….Queen’s diamond…






The kittens




Britain’s cat… Don’t know if it’s the right breed..




Another same breed of cats…





This is the pretty I went with… named Sylvia…going to graduate this winter…


This cat won several prices….see the tags hanging there…


Lets see what kind of cat is that…



So relax one this cat…..


This cat look serious....


Another serious cat…..
There are more cats’ pictures… will upload it next time..hahaa…

Okay..now my picture…with my sunglass...finally..cause it was sunny…
With the snow man in the shopping complex…..




Went into an electronic shop in the shopping mall…saw this plasma tv cost 44799rb



2 types of mandarins are available during this season…..
Big sized and small sized…
Last time I bought the big sized one..and it tasted so sweets that I finished 5 mandarins straight …..that time it cost me 58rb per kg….
And now, its 57rb per kg…so I bought half kilo of it…only 3 biji for half kilo!
And then I bought another half kilo of small one, 43rb per kg….. but the small ones not as sweet as the big one….
But then, after I tried it….the big one now is sour la!! Thank God I only bought half kilo!
The small ones tasted sourly sweet…hahaha….gonna buy more of the small ones…

No comments: