May 07, 2008

Phone cards

Once in a week, I have to call back home to talk to my mummy and daddy from here, far away from home. Now it is possible for me to call them more often compared to last time. Last time, around 2 years back, it seems like impossible for me to call them as the call rates are extremely expensive! I simply could not make it. 1 minute of call might cost me up to 5 us dollars.

A group of friends and I are trying our best to find the best call rate from here to our family back home. I still remember that I bought multiple of sim cards, because each sim cards carry different rate to other places and countries. Imaging that I can to pull out the sim card and insert the other one every time when I want to call. What a troublesome work!

We also try the IP telephony, which is slightly cheaper than the original long distance call, but the IP telephony provider, they do not increase their available lines, so every time, we have to wait and wait which in return cost more than original.

Last year, I had found the phone cards, this card allow us to call long distance call same as the rate that we call locally. It is very convenient to use and mainly it is very cheap to use. With this card available, I am able to contact my parents every week, and they are happy to hear my voice too.

We have calculated, by using the phone card we can save the cost up to 80% compared to original provider long distance call rate. Some said it is difficult to use, but actually it is not, just insert the code and call, that all. You can talk freely and burden less. So get your phone card and call your family and friends today.

No comments: