April 28, 2008

update

Some update from last Friday. Last Friday, me, teo, and bryan went to do HIV test for the medical checkup. The administrator here had came out a law saying that all the medical personals have to do a full medical checkup before they can enter the hospital to work or to study. So, this including us.

University had scheduled our medical checkup. Our group medical checkup will be on Tuesday which will be tomorrow.

OK, back to Friday….








These are the easter buns. Yesterday (Sunday) was Russian easter day. So, last week, the easter bun had began to sale. These are very nice bun with raisins inside.


Along our way to the HIV testing center….. Now, everywhere is full with leaves..hahaha..


This is the HIV testing center…
Went inside, told them what is your name? Then they will take up the previous record of your HIV testing… then pay money, 221 roubles for the testing…. Later on… go to a room , and they will take your blood… that’s it..


We went here to buy icecream after the HIV testing….


This was my dinner on that Friday… long life mee with ginsengs chicken soup. The ginseng was given by dad in the parcel. I cook a small pot and finished it all by myself. And the result of that, I have a bit sore throat now. I doubt if it is caused by the chicken soup. Hahahhaa….

By the way…still remember the pictures below?


This was during Autumn…With yellow golden leaves…


This was after it dropped all its leves….

And now….


A newly grown leaves covering all the branches now…hahaaha…this is not much…few weeks later it will be more leaves….


This view was taken at 8 pm here…. Still bright right?

Now update for Sunday…. Cause Saturday nothing much to say..hehhe…
Woke up early in the morning and went to the park for a walk. SO coincidence that today there was dogs competitions in the park. SO, took a few pictures of the dogs. But there was not many dogs because they just getting started… More pictures in lynnwei’s blog… hahaha…






































They were just started to set up everything… see the prizes for the first, second and third place? Hahaha
A trophy and with a big big packet of dog foods…..


Took this picture 2 years ago… and now the bear is painted white white…..


Hohohohoho…

Okay..thats all for the update…hehehehe…
OH ya. Dad and mum…. Don’t worry about me going out alone… cause I only go out in the day and not in the night…. And I myself is very becareful of that too.. I always pray before I go out…so don’t worry..cause God is with me…. So, it is ok if I go out alone..cause I cant ask other people to go with me everytime I wanted to go somewhere which they don’t want to go…. So..dont worry~ I am fine here…

Okay..thats it…have a nice day!

No comments: