April 20, 2008

Another weekend

Another weekend had passed. Nothing much done. Life as usual... going to class everyday...
haha...
Today church service finished quite early.... went to supermarket to buy the ingredients for tomorrow's 'ayam masak merah nasi' ....

Well, our church TSF (tamil student fellowship) is doing a fund raising for their barbeque next Sunday. They will be selling Ayam masak merah with Ghee rice...Yummy....

THe ayam part will be done by Reuben (the one I mentioned before, who is very good in carpentering and also cooking) .... I will be helping him... yea~ CAn learn new recipe from him again!! Wee!! hahahaha... Most of my dishes... Easy dishes were tought by him..hahaha..

So..that's it...
MUM! I want to chat with you! WHen will you be free to online?? hahahahaha.........

OKay..that's it... oh ya... mum , dad, who ever...please remember to click on my advertisement on the top of my blog..hahahaha...

Have a nice day! God bless!

Will blog about my AYam masak merah tomorrow! hahahaha..

No comments: