April 24, 2008

Cold windy rainy day!

Took a few pictures ... spring pictures on my way to my class...here it is..






You can see the trees starting to pop up new leaves.. hahaha...
a few weeks later.... you can see a tree full of leaves! hahaha
Went to bank to renew my fix deposit... now they improved a lot... the process had speed up a lot..haha... not like last time.. took me around 3 hours to finish whole thing... today only about 45 minutes had finished....

Tomorrow staring new cycle... called tropical biology.. studying all those worms~
WORMS.... hohohoho..

Have a nice day !! God bless!

Oh ya..forgot to say.. today was very cold.... rainy almost all the time... plus the winds blew so strongly that i had to hold my umbrella so strong to prevent it slipped out from my hand.... my hand was so tiring.... hope tomorrow the winds will calm down...hahaha...

That's it! hohohoho..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why u put my photo....