February 18, 2008

Rat in my room!!! Aaaaaa~ ARggghhh!!!

Aaaaa!! My room has a rat!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!! How?!?!??!?!
This morning, I woke up and sit down there, looking at my laptop, then suddenly I saw a rat in between my filters!!! Arghh!!! And that’s when I started to look around but because both of my roomie still sleeping, so I cant take out all my stuff to check on the rat. Got to wait till they wake up but till when??

So then, at around 1 pm, I went out to skate, heard it was free, so quickly got myself changed, wore 3 layers of clothes and 2 layers of jackets, 4 layers of pants, took my borrowed skate shoes and headed towards the skating ring. Not many people there. Got to know some Russian, talk to them too.. hahaha…had fun there ……but of course, fell down a few times too…
Wasn't that cold today, cause got sun shine! Met some russian friends who tought me the correct of skating......

After enough of skating, went back to hostel, told Mariam about the rat. Then I started to take out all my foods, to check if there’s any sign of rat’s bite! And there are !! I found it!! A few of it!!! Aaaaa!!!









Then after that, Mariam checked hers also, hers only one packet of chocolate got bitten!
Later on, I tape the holes behind the cupboard where we put our foods. There are a few holes there, and I guess the rat went into it through the holes…so closed it with the tape, and then put all my foods into the box and tape it!!

After my dinner, I went to teo’s room to get the rats poison and the trap from him, remembered his room had rat before? He has some left over, so took from him and put it in my room. Hope the rat will got trapped!!! Prayed that the rat will came out and got trap!!!

Tomorrow going to tb hospital again! Weee!! Hohohoho….


My dirty new shoes…..got dirty after came back from Moscow. Gonna wash it tonight…hmm..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to know that rat come to visit you... pai nian... at CNY
festival in this rat year....are u considered as a lucky one....
Since u caught one before....u are talented in catching that little thing......它报仇来了...哈哈哈!!

Anonymous said...

hahaahhaa....aaa!! gonna 'da sao chu' after coming back from class!!!!

Anonymous said...

hoho..
go catch the rat alive and feed him..
maybe he will bring fortune to your blog!!

Anonymous said...

huahahaah.......我抓到它了!!!!
哼!! 敢找我报仇?? 没看看我是谁!! 哈哈哈!!

JOHNNY, 你太迷信了吧~ 哈哈哈~