February 19, 2008

Only the STRONG survive~

Went to the remote tb hospital again today. Today was such a windy and snowy day. Had been snowing all the long…..and windy also…


The water in the river had becoming smaller and smaller..due to the cold weather..




Saw this woman drilling a hole on the ice to fish? Hmm….so early ……


Group picture of Johnny, Andrew and ting..only 4 of us using the long way back to the hostel, others using the shorter way with 2 buses ride…


Guess what time is it now? It’s around 11.30-12 pm …after we finished our class…


It was still windy and snowy…..


A girl making ice ball to throw at their friends..ahahha..


Standing on the river…


The frozen river…hohoho…




The bridge…




3 of them again~ hahaha…posting on the bridge…






On our way back to the bus stop to get the bus back to the hostel….was trying hard to fight with the opposite direction of the snowy wind…..






Was waiting at the bus stop now….and notice the beautiful snow flakes…so took a few photos of it…hope its clear…hehehe…

Phew…after stopped by at the Evropa to buy a stronger detergen for my white sport shoes, finally I reached hostel….putting my bag down, and checked on my triple mouse trap…..here it is…


It’s inside this small bedside table….


This is the trap…consists of blue poisonous rat food, cheese on the mouse trap, and sticky glue around the plate…hohoho..but..too bad….the rat didn’t get trapped….aihh…so start searching for it under my bed…but didn’t get anything…too tired liao after long walk back from hostel, and hide and seek game with the mouse…I took a short nap…after that, went to reload my phone in university, guess what? After I came back from university, Mariam told me that the rat passed by under my chair and now under my bed! Arrghh!! Under my bed again! I just ‘korek’ under my bed ler!! Too tired to play hide and seek again..so I just put the trap , triple trap under the bed…after a few minutes, Mariam heard the noise of the rat, so I went and look for it…and I saw this..


I thought if I put my hand into it and catch it, sure fail, cause the rat react very fast, so just planned to take a photo of the rats eating the cheese…..i put flash some more..cause it’s dark under the bed…and yet, it still there! So I took another photo! Ahhahaha…


And it still there! never tried to escape…hmm…I thought …wow! how brave is the rat! Never scared! Then later, i think there must be something wrong with the mouse ….oh yea! Must be the glue! Hahaha…so I pulled out the trap..and yea!! It got glued to the glue surround the plate…the mouse trap is useless!! Hahaha..


See! Glued to the glue …hohohoo.!!! Finally!!! Thank God! Hohoho….




Put it in the bottle, together with the plastic bag cause the glue is so sticky that I cant separate the rat from the plastic bag, afraid later the rat will escape….






A while later, I took out the plastic bag, so that it wont blocked the view of the rat..hahaha….now I have a new pet! Hohoho….johnny suggested me to feed it, see how big can it grow into? How do you think? The rat is so small now….compared to teo’s rat, this rat is smaller….hahaha..
Now the rat in the bottle was put in Johnny and teo’s toilet to trap another rat inside their toilet…with the same trap I used ….hope the rat in their toilet will get glued on the trap tooo…hahaha…
Lets check on it tomorrow~

# Please tell me if any of the photos above is not viewable…then I will edit it again and post it up…Thanks#

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are clear and informative which tell us what is happening in thousands of km away....i really appreciate u spend time to update....thanks those who encourage u to wrote blog...

Anonymous said...

So now no more rat in ur room....think of preventing that little thing to come visiting again...or 来一只抓一只, 不怕被抓的尽管上门来....

Anonymous said...

The weather is so windy,snowy and cold....you have to take care....why don't u cover ur head,neck or face....don't let the skin expose too long to the cold wind....
不要太倔强,太不当一回事... 把自己'包'温暖点....男生更懂得照顾自己...你阿...却..令我好想打电话提醒你....

BreezY said...

haha...well..today was okay~ no more snow..only -2.8 celcius....我有把自己包很厚哦~ 哈哈哈..那天不知道有下雪, 所以没戴帽子吗..今天有戴哦~ 哈哈哈...不用担心啦...哈哈哈....今晚又有好吃的哦! 好期待! 哈哈哈....

Anonymous said...

要记得未雨绸缪...想一想这是什么季节....