February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's DAY!

Date: 14th February 2008

It’s valentine’s day today! Lynn wei decided to have a special dinner tonight!
While me decided to go getting my cooking group material for dinner. Our cooking group will be back to process next week. So, got to do my marketing since I am responsible for it! Departed from hostel at 9.30 am with Johnny and teo. It was snowing early in the morning. Not that heavy but it became heavier in the afternoon when we got back to our hostel.


On our way to hypermarket supermarket.

Spent around 886 roubles. Was a bit afraid of not enough money to pay for what I have put into my shopping cart. Hahaha..Only brought 1000 roubles with me. Thank God it was enough. Hohoh…

Bought some material for my steamed cake today. Planned to bake a cake for dinner tonight. Since lynn wei going to cook special one, so let me sponsor a cake too. Hahaha..the cake was very easy to bake. Just mix all the ingredients together and put it to steam after that. It came out very ugly but the taste wasn’t bad though..hehehehe…


Isn’t it ugly?? Hahaha…shocked me! Then Adeline said it will be smooth after cool down but it doesn’t. I wonder what is it goes wrong…?? Hahaha..


After cut and tried, hmmm….taste was okay! Hahaha…thank God. Was prayed that it turned out alright.hahaha…


Steamed another tray of cake. Cause there’s some left over….so just mixed it together, became MARBLE cake..hahaha….
After that, clean and put back everything to its places. While putting back the pot and the bowl in Adeline’s unit, cause all of it belong to Adeline and Johnny, I don’t have any of it, so just borrow from them. In my way to their unit, I smelled something really nice, so I guess it’s must be Johnny’s pig legs! Hahaha..heard he’s cooking it. Went into the kitchen and took some of the photo of his pig leg. Hahaha..
Here it is..




Hoho…look nice rite? Must be for tonight’s valentine’s …hahahahha…

After that, back to my own room, take a short nap.
Finally, at 5.30 pm dinner was ready! We had creamy mushroom soup, fried rice and FRIED CHICKEN!!!
Hhahaha…yummy!!! Da pao some of the fried rice too for tomorrow’s dinner? Hmm..hahaha…

That’s it! Looking forward to tomorrow’s journey to the TB hospital! Hohoho…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should cover the top of the cake tray.....prevent water to drop into after steam cooling.....cover with alluminium foil.....

Anonymous said...

yes.
have to cover!

BreezY said...

hahhaa....johnny didnt cover oso..dats y i didnt cover