July 21, 2011

Its Time....

Well...It's time to let him go....
I know I have been saying the same thing years back....
And my good friends around me also said the same thing cause it's not worth it, to waste my time on him..
But still, from time to time, there's still this tiny part of me, hoping to have a good ending with him,
Although he's not the kind of guy I wanted,
He's such a lazy, bossy, always think about the simplest and easiest way to get what he wanted-$$,
Also ambitious-less, full-time liar, damn irresponsible,
Of all these bad attitude, there's only one is good- stingy.....
Because of that, I've always hope he could change all his bad habits when he slowly maturing,
But, seems like it's the other way round,
I hope this will be the last time I said "letting him go".


Bye-Bye-love

No comments: