July 16, 2011

Hemoptysis...

Had a long hour sleep yesterday...
from 12 pm to 7.30pm, then again
from 3am till 9.30am....

Why after a 7 hour sleep in the evening, i still slept for 6 hours at night?
And that night sleep, I dreamed of me getting hemoptysis, the coughing up of blood...
Was never expected that me can get such a serious sudden onset of hemoptysis...
Everyone said in A+E department will get sick once for sure....and I proudly said that I will never get sick since I had been in that department for more than 2 weeks and also safely came out from medical department without getting sick.
I thought this time, I am going to eat my own words.............
Gradually, my hemoptysis getting more and more serious, and I still think it's just a usual flu, maybe my flu was different from others, because I refuse to get it investigated....
Refuse to know the truth that I dont wanna know...eventhough death is not scary for me...
Cause I dont wanna go through a suffering-trying-to-fight-for-life death.....
I want a sudden and unpainful death.............

Then suddenly, I am back to my reality...............My real world....before I can die in my own dream..............


No comments: