July 15, 2011

Almost 2 years....

Almost 2 years already since I started my HO-ship....
Almost 2 years, I've been back to my home....
And within this almost 2 years, my brother's marriage life, which started with a marriage vow, is now desperately signing off with a divorce letter.

I don't know what had happened between this young couple, and I also don't wanna know how did that divorce thought came between them. What I know is, they shouldn't have started in the beginning if they are ending it like this.
Sigh...what a bad example in my family.

Also, listening to my own mum keep complaining about my dad's this & that, and seeing their relationship slowly progressing to an unlovely and cold one, makes me think that the real marriage life is not that happy as what happened in the series.

That's why till now, I am still wandering whether to start dating him or not...
I know we both tried to be out together, but both of us felt so awkward together alone,
Is it because we know each other too much?
I didn't know since when we stopped seeing each other,
Maybe both of us are too tired for this already.

But, if once I started, I want it to be as sweet as what portrayed in my korean series.
But, anything can happen in between....and I cant take that risk for that anything to happen.....
I'm scared, I don't wanna to get hurt,
Thus, I still prefer that nothing will happen between us....
I am happy to be single now....till I can find someone really worth my time and love on him....
Even that, I still hope that he will be that someone someday for ME.......

No comments: