June 18, 2011

- W - H - Y -

Had known this guy since the 2nd year of my medic course.
Because of my very best friend, I was in the same group with him for 5 years,
Till we graduated together as a person our parents want us to be....

During those 5 years, we had sweet memories, also the bad ones...
Started with sweet first,
As usual. all started with friendships, an unusually-close one,
THen came in the bitterly bad memories, where we had a fight,
Since then, we declared each others as Enemy,
Cold war started and lasted around 1 and half year ?



Then he tried to bring our broken friendship back together after such a long period of war,
Slowly, the broken pieces of friendships were fix together before graduation,
But it can never be the same as it was before.
Time is all what it needs to get better..................

Almost 8 years already, I am still having some kind of weird irregular palpitation every time I bump into him. I don't know why and i dun wanna know cause I know deep inside my heart know WHY.....sigh....

Why cant I just treat him as one of my usual close friend?
Why I always look away from his eyes?
Why until now, I will still see him in my dreams on and off?
And the last time I dreamt of him was yesterday...
I had forgotten what was it about anymore but he has been coming to my dreams on and off for the past 8 years....


Why You?



No comments: