June 18, 2011

Forgotten and Found!

Found this long lost blog of mine today .....
This blog was created during my University period, to earn extra salary from blogging and was abandoned ever since i started working.....

Parts of my University memories were stored here, and another 2 blogs, of which one of those 2 blogs had already gone forever.....sigh......anyway, thank God i still have 2 blogs with me now....

Since this blog has no visitors, and i think not even one of my friends know bout the existence of this blog, I am gonna start leaving my memories here again .....the memories which belong to me, I and myself.... MY REAL SECRETs....huahaha....
"Everybody has SeCretS "

Purpose of doing this is because, next time, in a few years later, I will want to read, recap my own past, what had I gone through, what was in my mind before....

No comments: