November 21, 2008

Wet snowy day...

Woke up at 9am today! Thank GOd i still able to wake up at that critical time...
Actually i got up at 8am but Mariam was using the toilet... so i tought i just take a few more minutes of sleep until she left for her class...

Who knows that few minutes of sleep leaded to an hour of sleep....
The 9 am shocked me out of my bed.. put on my trousers straight.. took my bag.. put on my jacket, scarf, ear muff, specs and watch.... Ran all the way down to first floor, with high speed walking to the bus stops.. prayed that i will get the bus immediately... thinking 'what an overslept story' AGAIN ...which gave me an idea to blog about for today...hahaha...

But ... 5 minutes passed... a mini bus arrived... but when i got in.. driver said its full..so got out of that...

10 minutes passed... no buses still....
15 minutes passed.... 20 minutes passed.... no buses still..

The class started at 9.30am, and it was already 9.20am, journey to the hospital took at least 15 minutes......so i guess, absent is better than late...
Thus, Was thinking... maybe i just go back to hostel.. and prepared to go for the extra class....

Who knows, on my way back to hostel, i met Andrew... who always late for class almost everyday.. he was surprised i am walking in the opposite direction of his...
The idea of him being late almost everyday is the teacher herself, always not punctual.

If it will be late, at least i have companion, so why not i go? hahaha..
So, i changed my direction, followed behind him, walk to the same bus stop again...
ANd this time, we got the mini bus very quickly... Met another groupmate, Ting, in the minibus...
so, now, another companion joined in! hohoho...

Got to the class 10 minutes late, and not surprisingly, teacher wasnt there yet....
Thank GOd... at least i dont have to come for extra class cause heard extraclass is quite troublesome......

I think i have to start counting how many times have I overslept ... and how many times of it, I went for class successfully?

After class, went to pay money for our church hall...was snowing mildly... times to take out my snow cap....

Snows was really short... around 30 - 45 minutes... after that, the snow melted very quickly, make the ground muddy...

Took some photos on my way back to hostel.....

A mother taking her baby for a walk... with a string tied to the baby's chest.. just like how the dog's owners walk their dogs...........
Wet ground..........

That's it.... Pray, hope that i wont oversleep again tomorrow.... hehehe...

No comments: