November 27, 2008

Update for SUNDAY

Planned to bake a steam cake again… to clear my ¼ debt of the cake to teo and Johnny




Look nice right?

But..too bad… it didn’t want to cook…. I had steamed it for 2 hours…. So I put it into the oven at last… and it become like this….



I think I cant pay my debt with this failed cake…. So I distributed it to others….
Some said, it tasted like moon cake, some said it is nicer than the previous cheese cake…
For me, it has no taste… haha…maybe I am getting sick of it already…..
I think I will stop baking cake for some time………… sick of it! Hahaha…

Well, stop baking cake, meaning, I will find other stuff to do!
For example, making a pillow case for my newly adopted small pillow! Ahaha…
Church office going to throw it away because they doesn’t want small pillow…
So I adopted it, and threw it into the washing machine to wash it!
And then, I planned to put it on a new clothe which is my old clothe….




Put the clothes inside out……
Saw it..according to the size of your pillow….
Cut off the edges….
Turn it inside out…..
Put in your pillow!

Here it is!!! Love it! Hahahha…




Finally got my winter ODJ [our daily journey], a daily bible devotional book…
Although I didn’t open it up every single day but I like to receive it because every book has a different cover … Hope I can read this every single day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..... you 'adopted' a small pillow? you are so kind. =P
wah.. why u cut your shirt?