March 24, 2008

Happy easter day

Hi, some update here….hehehe….




Guess what is this for? Guess who build it? Hohoho…well….this is a shelf to put in the bathroom to put all the shampoo and all the bathing accessories……Johnny was complaining all his shampoo had gone because the shampoo always fall down from the side of the bathtub..and the content always flow away…very wasted a…teo also wanted a shelf so that they have a place to put all this stuff…
So, they ask help from me to build it..thanks to Reuben, a senior here…I mentioned about him before…he did a lot of carpentering stuff..all these I learn from him..hahha..Thank God I know him…

hahaha…..I got some woods left…so just used that to build for the bathroom in Johnny’s unit. Recycle the woods ma….hahaha.....went to buy the screw and others stuff to build it…..


Ta da!! We had put it up in the bathroom..johnny had put up the shampoo to….it was a hard time to drill the wall there…hahaha..anyway..at last…the hole drilled by him can be forcefully used la..hahaha..at least…it wont fall down….




Hohooho..not forgetting to sign my name down there…hahahhaa..to advertise my blog…..








These are prosthetic knee joint and hip joint they used to replace the damage one…
U know..these prosthetic metals are so heavy!!! Our own bones created by God still the best!
So, do take care of your own body parts…if not…..hmm…..

Easter day update…




We had an easter cell fellowships…all the cell group will have the fellowship at the same time today, which was from 3 pm to 5 pm…..
These are the foods we prepared…..
The left side…macaroni with tuna…prepared by lynnwei
Egg tarts the drinks (gui ling gao) which tasted like ching chao…prepared by Josephine and Yew ching..her good friend..
Fried chicken…by Kelvin
Cake by chocky….
Me ler ? the Baked potatoes and its sauce! Hahaha….taste ok la…not bad la..hahaha….who taught me these dish? Reuben..haha…he can cook very well…every time after I finished my dinner, on my way to my room…I will see him just wanted to cook…so at that time..i go to his kitchen..and steal some of his simple and nice recipe..hahaha…..


More egg tarts….


Hohoho..this 9kg of detergen..guess how much? 425.90 rb…cheap?
I went to the far hypermarket just to buy this 9kg detergen…cheaper than the smaller packets one if you count it…hohoho….then I put it into this 2 big mineral water bottles…..not enough you know…then I got to fill in my another smaller bottle which I use everytime….
I think it is a bit too much for me la…cause ….the old one I bought last time hasn’t finish!!
It was 6 kg packet..and if I m not wrong…I bought it in Feb 2007! Till now…I can still refill the 1.5 L bottle full!!
These time 9kg! how??? 6kg already almost 1 year…9 kg how ler?? ……..hahaha…

Okay…tomorrow having a new cycle…psychiatry…in psychiatric hospital…..got to wake up early to walk 10-15 min to the bus stop to take the bus to the hospital….

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Searching for this in place of some span any longer - i guess luck is more advanced than search engines
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]